Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding Thank You Greetings Do Wedding Thank You Cards Have To Personalized Or Can They Be Generic?

Do wedding thank you cards have to personalized or can they be generic? - wedding thank you greetings

Hello to all! We have our wedding in August and are already attracting wedding of us in the mail. We will send you thank you card immediately after that do not accumulate. So we ask ourselves if thanking people who have already received, you cards for gifts before the wedding, we send a personal thank you cards after the wedding, too? Or should we just send a generic card with our wedding photos? Suggestions? Thank you!

3 comments:

4REEE said...

It can be anything you want.

But I recommend the custom.

I'm sure some people save time, effort and thought into your wedding.

In addition, you have to do 3 months.

*
*
*

MaybeLuv said...

I like the "general" because they think it is so general. I was bridesmaid to my cousin (because I am the girl, 27 dresses, of course!) And I thank you cards, they have a picture taken together on their wedding day and a very nice sign that showed that the crosses. It looks even more comfortable for everyone to have a picture of you since the wedding day so directly is not only a waste of paper and I certainly do not send them before their marriage. It seems only a task without thinking, you know?

I love my love said...

I want to thank you and send after the marriage. maintains a list of all the gifts you receive and send. Not only is it easier to send a thank you immediately after the wedding, but it's good to have this list for posterity. It is not necessary to send another thank you to these people even after the marriage, if you make a wedding.

Post a Comment