Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Casual Flatware What Are The Most Prestigious Wedding Gifts?

What are the most prestigious wedding gifts? - casual flatware

Out of curiosity, what do you think are the best known manufacturers of each of the following common wedding gifts?
Fine China
Daily consumption (casual tableware)
Cutlery
Crystal & Glass
Dishes and utensils

Note that I asked the most respected producers on every topic. Everything can be bought at Wal-Mart does not count. Hudson Belka, or a similar business to see where I'm looking for.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Waterford Crystal to be very good.

Amy said...

Crystal and glass are the most prestigious
Take a look at this site is moving great discount to help them expensive things
because you can save money by using coupons to services that are offered for free on this page are lagging behind.
http://www.clickmycoupon.com/

~SheSul~ said...

~ Honey, I can not help you. All my gifts to people who come from Walmart. Not because it is cheaper, but because the things in my budget! ~

nineoneo... said...

I agree with her ... The glass in Ireland is welcome ...

Post a Comment