Friday, January 8, 2010

Modern Office Interiors How Can I Make My Rooms To Look More Mature And Cool (unique)?

How can I make my rooms to look more mature and cool (unique)? - modern office interiors

I love when I people that their future at home while have modern and sophisticated set to visit. I am 40 years old man in a house. I try to keep the house inside and outside looks simple and clean. I like the interior of some good rental apartments or hotels in Nice. You do not have much, but beautiful picture hanging on the walls and furniture that goes with your room. My room is not dirty, but very well organized, but I do not sing, it seems to make together. Tips for home decoration? (I do not know how the idea of hiring an interior designer would I learn to do it themselves min with minimal cost. / Lifestyle).

3 comments:

Monkay said...

I would say that the rooms of painting with neutral colors like brown or sand color. This makes the rooms seem more mature. You can also TJ Maxx and Marshalls, or target and the acquisition of works of art for cheap. The more random and funny it is, the more mature it looks, lol. Good luck!

Will said...

In a single room, your friends will be jealous that you have an aquarium can be installed in the wall. You do not need a place and looks awesome. Check out this link for instructions and pictures.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article ...

doodler said...

Try to get your main room, a light cream color not white () with the front wall of the main window of a dark chocolate brown color. Get a sofa cover (or a new sofa) in a line parallel blacky brown sofa main feature wall ... With the other seats, they get white sand / cream color and line in a way that everything in the square and straight. Get a large table made of dark wood (Great Big) and I will do in the middle. Get put up a little game of table beside the sofa or chair ... Maintain table lamps, but always a rounded mass or types of silver or blindingly bright color and put it in the small picture ... Get a large glass or glass container and placed high in the middle of the large table. No curtains or breakdown, and cuts a rug or carpet, and dark shot the round piece that is shiny, metallic and unnecessary ... Try the rest of the furniture and dark as low as possible and should be. For pictures, go with simple prints and posters, or simply in dark wood, an important feature wall, which is always very nice framed.

For the rest ofHouse, which introduce a simple, clear and color and glamorous accessories. Keep it low ... Hope this helps:)

Post a Comment