Friday, January 22, 2010

Vehicle Tracking Solutions I Need A Solution For Tracking My Vehicles. Car Rental Service, Where I Need To Track My Cars Every Minute?

I need a solution for tracking my vehicles. Car rental service, where i need to track my cars every minute? - vehicle tracking solutions

I have a small car in India, the GPS system does not help me in my car tracking every minute? Am I obliged to register with the government? Where can I get information to satellite services by the government to use? How much it may be can someone please lead me to share your experiences

1 comments:

d10v01b said...

It gives companies the confidence that many of the GPS satellite positioning offers vehicle. You must attach to their service, and they will install a GPS device safety in the car. If you lose your car, call them and they will give you the position of the vehicle.

You should consult your local security company

Good luck

d10v01b

Post a Comment