Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flower Stage Decoration Please Suggest Good Enterainment Organisers And Stage Decorators For Birthday Party -Chennai?

Please suggest good enterainment organisers and stage decorators for birthday party -Chennai? - flower stage decoration

IAM is my son's 1st Birthday in May 2008 celebrating the 1 Week. I arranged a room for her. I would like some entertainment such as music or magic for my guests. I'm also a bit of decoration for the birthday milestone. Can someone me a good time and decorate with balloons and flowers .... Pointed out, someone who they do not. I stay in Kodambakkam, Chennnai. I just want someone to approach you.

3 comments:

Sahana said...

Hello
You can contact a business in T. Nagar. You can make the Z parties.All birthday, for the better.

CELEBRATE (The Concept Store)
2, South Boag Road (opp Tower residence)
T. Nagar, Chennai
Phone: 24358765

TV said...

He is organizing an organizer that Spencer Plaza, including games, gifts, cartoon characters, etc.

The preferred alternative is to ask the provider Hall links to one, as they have found help, it is much cheaper compared to professional and trade associations.

Substitute the best look in the yellow pages .*

cuty said...

Chennai's best paintings of the local search

Post a Comment