Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cargo Van Los Angeles Where Can I Rent An Eight Passenger Cargo Van To Drive From Austin, Texas To Los Angeles, California?

Where can I rent an eight passenger cargo van to drive from Austin, Texas to Los Angeles, California? - cargo van los angeles

Check online for Cars, Austin, TX.
Directory: Check the yellow pages --- any car rental car rental company with headquarters in Austin and Los Angeles probably has something that meets their needs. A company that knows foreseen in Austin for several years, rent van to about 10 of us to travel to Houston and back, then I, I can find. I think it was leased to the company. Try Hertz and Avis and others who are at the airport, which also at airports in Los Angeles.
Good luck with your journey.
Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment