Monday, February 15, 2010

Lite On Dvd Recorder With Tuner And Hhd About Lite-On DVD/HDD Recorder?

About Lite-On DVD/HDD Recorder? - lite on dvd recorder with tuner and hhd

I have a Lite-On HD-A740GX DVD / HDD recorder and the problem we have the DVD / CD-RW drive is not copying from the HDD to DVD. I was looking for this model are rewritable and found nothing about replacing the unit. Can someone help me to make a precise replacemt Unit (LMU-713H model) or a suitable replacement that will work with this model.

1 comments:

madjedi3... said...

If the device is the same size as the standard units of PCs, so that most work in the recorder. Although I have heard that some do not work, it's weird. If you see a DVD-RW to your PC, whether it fits the recorder and if it works, so buy it if DVDWR news for the PC. Some authors actually use, a replacement is DVDWR The latest example of the fastest on record. Also I have a LITE-ON not sure which model, but can take over the units DVDWR PC, and I buy a DVDWR 20x for the business.

Post a Comment